Information for EU citizens and their loved ones signing up to the EU Settlement Scheme
You need to use the EU Exit: ID Document Check app to accomplish the identification phase of the application beneath the EU Settlement Scheme.
- be sure your identity document is genuine
- verify that the document belongs for your requirements
You need to utilize either:
- your biometric passport from a country that is eu Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland
- your British res >
The EU Settlement Resolution Centre if you have problems completing your application, contact.
Verify that the app can be used by you on your phone
For Android os users
For iPhone users
The ‘ID Document Check’ beta app is currently readily available for iPhone 8 and more recent models. The application will likely be available regarding the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus fleetingly following an ios software update that is upcoming.
- iPhone 8 or 8 Plus or newer model
- iOS 13.1 or more recent – to get the computer computer software variation set up, head to Settings > General, then About
- at the least 120MB of storage area to install the app
- to be connected to 3G, 4G or WiFi
The application shall need usage of your phone’s camera. In the event that application will not request access, please enable access in your settings.
Simple tips to utilize the software
Scan your document
Ensure that your document may be read by the software. The sign below reveals that your document includes a biometric chip and could be read because of the application. …